Blackheath Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Nov 6, 2018 - Blackheath Transfers Option on Borralha Tungsten Property
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2nd Quarter Report
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report
- Mon Mar 12, 2018 - Blackheath Drills 92 Metres of 0.25% WO3 at Borralha, Portugal
Blackheath Resources Inc. (TSXV: BHR Frankfurt: 04B) (\'Blackheath\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to report drilling results of further exploration at the Santa Helena Breccia located within the historic Borralha Tungsten Project in northern Portugal. The programme included an additional diamond drill hole, Hole BO-17, located in the surficial breccia zone approximately 100m south of previously reported Hole BO-8A which showed 118m assaying 0.29% WO3 (57m to 175m)
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Year End Report
- Wed Nov 8, 2017 - Blackheath resumes Diamond Drilling on Portuguese Tungsten Projects
Blackheath Resources Inc. (TSXV: BHR) (the \'Company\') announces that further exploration is underway on its tungsten projects in northern Portugal. Work includes diamond drill programs on the Borralha and Covas projects.
At Borralha, Portugal's largest past-producing tungsten mine, two drill holes are underway to provide further confirmation of the extent of tungsten (wolframite) near-surface mineralisation in the area of the Santa Helena Breccia, a historic open pit. Past drilling by the Compan
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Wed Jul 19, 2017 - Blackheath Closes Oversubscribed Private Placement and Appointment of David Rokoss to the Board of Directors
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Blackheath Resources Inc. (TSXV: BHR) (the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has closed the previously announced non-brokered private placement. The Company raised gross proceeds of $362,000 through the issuance of 7,240,000 units at a price of $0.05 per unit (the \'Units\'). Each Unit comprises one common share of the Company
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report